LNS InWatch smart one
- 28 Nanometer ARM Cortex A7 Dual Core 1.2GHz Processor – Power to spare for all your apps and calls.
- MALI-400MP Graphics Chip – Dedicated 2D and 3D chip to ensure Z can game, watch videos and navigate with ease.
- MiraVision HD Display – MediaTek brings full HD support to small screens with this amazing software / hardware combo.
- TFT (Thin Film Transistor) LCD – What gives Z a quick refresh of clear, stable images with low power draw.
- Six-Axis Sensor – Terrestrial Gravity, Terrestrial Magnetism, Accelerometer and 3-axis gyro. On your wrist. Oh, the possibilities!
- 5MP Camera – True 5MP sensor that captures stills and 720p video
- Gorilla Glass 2 –Z will be looking pretty for a long time with these two gorillas protecting it.
- Hydrophobic Nanocoating – Done by the best in the industry, Z can take a splash and go on with its day. Don’t swim with it but don’t stress the occasional rainstorm either
- Notifications – Get them right on the watch unlock screen for easy viewing and just tap to reply.
- Connectivity – Z sports GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi and 3G to ensure you are prepared for anything.
- Quick App Access – Customize the Unlock Screen, the Widget Panes and (of course) the Home Screen with your favorite selection from the Google Play store.
- Android 4.4 – This is the heart of Z, a full stack Kit Kat OS that just heaps on the functionality. Wifi hotspot on your wrist anyone?
- inClub – Our app for pairing Z with your phone is in the final stages of development and getting better all the time. Check back here for updates, Z will be a great companion device very soon
- inStep - Our built in pedometer to tell you how active you have been. Always good to know and more accurate than one that is in your pocket *cough* smartphones *cough cough*
- inWatch Z's 4.4 OS is OPEN SOURCE for all to use and build with! It will also be available with the upcoming inHealth app!